1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone have chicks in Northeast Ohio?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lasergrl, Feb 15, 2008.

1. lasergrl

lasergrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Middlefield Ohio
    I have a couple of friends looking for chicks. They took some home from an order I got from a hatchery. The whole batch did poorly and died off ( too long in the mail). They are hooked, and dying to get some more, only not shipped due to the problems they had. EE or ameraucanas are preffered, but will consider any. Tried Meyer already, but work schedule doesnt allow them to pick up on the available dates!

2. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I'm in western Pa and will probally have some extras after my order from Ideal gets here. I also have some eggs in the bator that look great, so ma have some extras there too. Mine are due to hatch next week I think.

I might have an extra blue andalusion trio, rocks (pullets), and I got 2 or three extra "light assorted pullets". I also just hatched some Australorps and might have a spare pair to offer eventually.

My zip is 16051, not sure how far that is from you...

3. bluedog

bluedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    East KY
    Quote:HI.. i am in ky close to ohio. i have big batch set to hatch in about two weeks or so. you can PM me for info

4. lasergrl

lasergrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2007
    Middlefield Ohio
    aw, thanks anyways, but Ky is way far, we re up near the great lakes. Thank you though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by