Anyone have d'uccles???

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by SilkieCRZYness, Aug 8, 2008.

1. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    i have 7 different types of d'uccles and i unfortunatly ended up with all roos for my mille fluers, who i want to breed, what can i mix with my male to get millies? thanksssssssss

2. BantyHugger

BantyHugger Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Ponder
    I believe someone on her breed the Millies with Porcelains and got a 50 50 split.

3. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

You can breed milles to porcelain and get all milles that CARRY porcelain.

4. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Breed to porcelain hens, the babies will be mille fleur color but carry the porcelain gene.

5. SilkieCRZYness

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    sweet i have two porcelien hens, do you guys know any other combinations i could with these guys to throw off different TRUE colors not just mutts? anyone have a link i could look at a genetic study on them? ive looked alot and cant find one. thanks again

6. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Do you want PURE D'Uccle's? Why don't you buy half a dozen eggs or so?

7. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Both of my girls are broody right now, otherwise I'd send you eggs! [​IMG]

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Both of my girls are broody right now, otherwise I'd send you eggs! [​IMG]

[​IMG] I have three girls - one has a little baby, one just hatched some eggs on thursday - and the other was broody till I kicked her out of the nest box, I just can't have more babies around here......... [​IMG]

Will NOT let me see the babies.....
    [​IMG]

Funny girl hatched out the WRONG egg!!
    [​IMG]

9. SilkieCRZYness

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    I bought 11 eggs from Chellester, and 6 were fertile, then only 4 hatched. soo out of the four i think i might have 1 female, but she is the smallest of them all and still not as developed as the others. soo she could be a he, even if she is a she, i would like atleast another one to have a trio. I would be interested in maybe 6 eggs from someone for a small price as i thought i was all done this year with incubating but im willing to throw some more in the bator if one you could give me a decent price. 33928 is my area code for shipping. thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by