1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE ON 26? Looking for hatching friends

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Starryneedsmorebators, May 19, 2010.

1. Starryneedsmorebators

Starryneedsmorebators Chirping

Mar 29, 2010
    I have a incubator full of eggs some ee eggs and silkie mix with a few mill fluers. Just looking for some hatching buddies?

Starry

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I think mine are due around then (isn't that awful?? Not even sure when they are due! [​IMG])

I have 21 guineas and 81 coturnix that are due the middle of next week sometime [​IMG]

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Mine are due on the 25th, is that close enough?

4. JD

JD Songster

Sep 10, 2008
    Tennessee
    I'd like to hatch with you and I hope I'm not to early also. Mine are due on the 24. I have 6 EE and 4 Black Mottled Cochins.

5. Jennmom2three

Jennmom2three Songster

Mar 28, 2010
    Wichita Falls
    Mine are due the 27th...Im hoping that they come a day early [​IMG]

6. Redcatcher

Redcatcher Songster

May 7, 2010
    At My Desk!
    Mine are due the 28th

7. Starryneedsmorebators

Starryneedsmorebators Chirping

Mar 29, 2010
    Sure everyone join in i cant remember either if mine are 25 or 26 LOL been hatching non stop for 2 mons it gets very confusing. I will stop turning in the morning. I also have a blk silkie sitting on a few eggs I will candle tonight see if they took. I have like 60 chicks i so need to sell LOL oh well i have some that are 6 weeks old i threw in the barn yard with the adults they seem fine and are fallowing around one of my hens who has 2 babies she hatched. WHAT KIND OF EGGS ARE YOU ALL HATCHING??

STARRY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: