Anyone have experiences with Ouija boards?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CrazyChickensEverwhere, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyChickensEverwhere

CrazyChickensEverwhere Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2011
    Ok, I have never EVER used one because I dont want to invite demons in, but... I watched a video online, of people using it and my computer got a dead battery sign so I plugged it in, All of a sudden the screen goes out, but the sounds still playing, then the hole computer shut down, I had it plugged in. And I kept hitting the "power" button and it wouldent turn on, So my cousin and me ran down my my sisters room, and told her what happend and she said I might have a virus. But I went back upstairs turned my computer back on and the video started playing again...... By me playing this video I diddent think that would happen because I diddent invite demons in. But still.... freaky

anyone have experience I dont believe in the boards but i dont know either... Maybe the computer shutting off was a sign to stop watching the video.

2. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Never tried it, but what exactly does it do? I just know it's got something to do with ghosts. Can you communicate with them? In that case, can I get a board and communicate with my grandmother?

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    never invite in that which you cannot banish yourself

4. CrazyChickensEverwhere

Apr 8, 2011
    Quote:Noooo! your not communicated with anyone "good" it has to do with demons. And by using the board your giving demons promission to enter your safety zone.
    I could suggest though, type in "how to use a ouija board" its a lot of explaining, Most youtube videos are reacted so there not real.

5. paramedic07

paramedic07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Bergman, AR
    JUST DON'T .

6. CrazyChickensEverwhere

Apr 8, 2011
    demons are scary, they can mess you up or hurt you. When you invite ghosts in, trust me! dont walk away from the board, you dont leave until the demon is done with you.

7. Nikkumz

Nikkumz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Spanaway,WA
    LOL...you just made by day/night!!! My computer does the same thing if the battery dies when im watching a video or listening to music..I PROMISE it has nothing to do with what you were watching. I was just listening to 'cherry bomb' the other day and it happened to me. You can try it to see im not lying too [​IMG]

8. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:You ran the battery down. It took a few minutes to charge before it could power up and play the video again. And yeah, don't trust anything online to NOT give you a virus!

9. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    I've used a Ouija board... and I'm not demoniacally possessed nor have I ever seen a ghost, etc. etc.

I have however had some pretty interesting experiences while using a board though. Like my partner's deceased Aunt (whom I've never met and did not know even existed at the time) speaking through the board to us, telling us how much she loved him and missed him. This happened when myself and a friend who also did not know my partner's Aunt used the board.

Think what you will, just remember that most things are nothing more than a manifestation of your own psyche.

Oh and you can get a really cool glow in the dark Ouija board at Target for like $12. [​IMG]

ETA: BTW, you never "ask" for a demon or a bad spirit to come an communicate with you, you actually do the exact opposite, only asking for spirits who mean no ill harm and are willing to communicate without intention of harm. And yes, never walk away from the board before you ask the manifestation to leave...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  10. CrazyChickensEverwhere

Apr 8, 2011
    I hope I dident invite them in by watching a re-inacted youtube video, did I??? I mean I did not agree to letting them in. I prayed to god to keep them away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by