Anyone have extra eggs from your project birds?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrycrazy, Dec 16, 2010.

1. poultrycrazy

poultrycrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    :)
    Hello! i have been dieing to work on some project chickens, i have seen people give project eggs away to work o before but i wanted to know if anybody has any breeding projects that they are working on and would be willing to send me some free eggs or chicks? They would be FOR THE PROJECT ONLY if you gave them to me! I would for sure keep in touch with you (if you wanted me to) on how the birds are going. Would LOVE bantam projects like cochins, silkies, orpingtons, ext. but i will try to take anything offered.

Thanks
    Poultrycrazy

2. poultrycrazy

Aug 25, 2010
    Anyone?

3. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Patients is a virtue, I would be willing to get you some eggs but as with alot of people my hens arent laying due to the cold.

4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Agreed, I'm getting barely enough eggs for the family to eat right now. I'll have tons next spring though. [​IMG]

5. poultrycrazy

Aug 25, 2010
    Quote:That sounds GREAT! What kind of breeds do you have? just out of curiousity.

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi I have a lavendar Easter Egger Project I'm working on, but not laying at present.

I do have split black lavendar Orpington Eggs, which I'm about to put back out on auction......Go and see them!!!!

Merry Christmas...Visit our website and we are "The Garry Farm on Facebook"

7. Seeing Silkies

Seeing Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    Columbia TN
    Hi
    I have some silkies & show Girl eggs
    Blue black lavender splash buff & white
    and this is some chicks I have just hatched out

[​IMG]

pm me if you are interested in some eggs, I also have 72 hour heat packs to put in there shipping box.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by