Anyone have Muscovy Ducklings???(PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Apr 13, 2009.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Looking for 3-5 Muscovy Ducklings. Either in PA or if you are willing to ship. Please let me know what color....price...and age.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. mommyp

mommyp Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2007
    Vestal
    Where in PA? My friend is always hatching something in upstate NY.

3. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Centre County...Right outside of State College.

4. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

Just wanted you to know that I am not going to be able to ship at this time. [​IMG]

5. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I'm all the way in WA, but i get my babies from this lady up the road, this is her last year hatching so im getting as many as i can! shes breeds barred, ripple and every color you could think of! theyve always been just gorgeous, theres a few old pictures of some on my user page. I have 7 ducklings from her right now too. I cant wait to see how they turn out [​IMG]

I think ive got a pied blue one in the bunch! first one ive seen like this in hers or from hers! also chocolate, black and blue with chocolate, like m y girl "Mocha".

ETA Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  6. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Would you consider gettingg 5 ducklings from her and shipping? I would pay for express shipping and such.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

7. FarmGirl21

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I really have no idea how to ship ducklings, lol! But i could ask at the post office and fed ex and such to get an idea of prices. I wouldnt want them to be stuck in a box without water for very long at all though.

The woman i buy mine from said it would be about a month for the next hatch, but the babies i have came from a 16 or so egg nest and ive only got 7 so far, so we'll see!

What colors were you interested in?

She's got some of every color, barred/ripple and all that, but not separated, they're all in 1 pen together. I plan on getting a big silver drake from her soon so i should have babies in a couple months or so too.

I got these guys at a STEAL! because i always buy from her, But what's the going price on these guys? I looked before buying from her and cant find any anywhere around me [​IMG] .... I was hoping to find a new drake of different lines, but i guess this guy will do, i haven't seen prettier around here yet.

ETA: I just posted more pictures in the poultry contest board under muscovy contest. of the babies and adults from her.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  8. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    I am in Maryland and will have some born over the next 2 weeks. These are for pick up only.
    Patty

9. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Sorry....thats a little far. Anyone else got any? Still have not found any for certain.
    [​IMG]

10. FarmGirl21

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    did your white ones fall through? I might stop by my friends house in a couple days, see if anything is goin on, ill keep ya posted though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by