Anyone have pencilled rocks?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CityGirlintheCountry, Dec 18, 2008.

1. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I am thinking about adding pencilled rocks to my flock in the spring. Does anyone have pencilled rock eggs they might consider selling?

thanks!

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    A guy I am getting some Columbian Rock Bantams has the Pencilled ones, but bantams. Are you looking for bantams or lf?

3. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I would prefer standards. I have more banties now than I know what to do with. [​IMG]

4. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I have some Silver Penciled Rocks, but they haven't started laying yet. Should be any time now. As soon as they do start, I will check fertility, and will then be offering some for sale.

5. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Awesome! Do you have any pics of your girls? I think they are sooooo pretty! What are their personalities like?
    Will you please PM me when you have some for sale? I'd love to chat with you more about it.

Thanks!

6. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    I have a couple bantam pullets. Cute little girls. [​IMG] They are not for sale -- but if you decide you might want bantams, email me and I'll send you contact info for the guy I got em from. He's over south of Dickson.

7. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Hey, Amazon!
    I think you've given me his email address before. I never could get him to answer me. I've given up on him and started looking around elsewhere. [​IMG]

I really would prefer standards as well. My banty coop is full!

8. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Ohhhhhhh, too bad!

They really are cute little buggers, and they're laying adorable little bitty brown eggs. [​IMG] It's about time for me to try some of those pickled egg recipes!

9. CityGirlintheCountry

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Do you have pictures? I would love to see what the little cuties look like now that they're grown.

10. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I got some from McMurray,but I didnt keep them long, so I dont know what kind of quality they were.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by