Anyone have pics of Welsh Harlequin ducks?

66006_img_0057.jpg

66006_img_0019.jpg

66006_img_0020.jpg

66006_img_0049.jpg

66006_img_0005.jpg

66006_img_0002.jpg

66006_img_0001.jpg

Quote:
lol yes they are! i made them myself and they arent that hard if youre willing to experiment with your sewing skills. i want to learn how to make them for chickens too, but i dont know if chickens are as social as ducks because ive never really seen one lol. ive been thinking of selling mine on ebay since they arent as available as they should be lol

My chickens are the sweetest pet ever and would love to allow them in the house all the time

Quote:
lol yes they are! i made them myself and they arent that hard if youre willing to experiment with your sewing skills. i want to learn how to make them for chickens too, but i dont know if chickens are as social as ducks because ive never really seen one lol. ive been thinking of selling mine on ebay since they arent as available as they should be lol

My chickens are the sweetest pet ever and would love to allow them in the house all the time

awww!!
ep.gif
now im wanting chickens too lol
D.gif
btw i sent you a pm with a chicken diaper pattern
clap.gif

Last edited:
My girls from Metzer Farms: ( I know, the one in the middle looks like a male, but is a female. Her bill is darkening and she looks more like the other two now)

52212_img_0379.jpg

Ive actaully caught them sleeping on it 3 in a row!

My friend had an English Bulldog who was a skate boarder. He is pretty famous on YouTube nowadays.​

Back
Top Bottom