Anyone Have Red Sex Link Hens for Sale? or Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by agirlnamedrobie, May 22, 2008.

1. agirlnamedrobie

agirlnamedrobie Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2008
    I currently have 4 Red Sex Link Hens, I love them. I would like to buy more.. Just wondering if anyone has any for sale? or any suggestions as to where I might buy some.. I live in Joshua, Tx

2. fishnick2401

fishnick2401 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2008
    Ideal Poultry is located in Cameron, Texas. The number is 254-697-6677 They ship all over. I live in NY and order from them all of the time and always have great luck with their livestock. Their min. order is $25.00 I'm pretty sure you can pick up orders too. Good Luck.

3. Miltonchix

Miltonchix Taking a Break

Jul 14, 2007
    Milton, Florida
    I bought mine as "started pullets" from McMurray. They are the BEST!! (hens and McMurray) shipping is quite expensive on started pullets as they have to come overnight. But to me it was worth every penny. They have the calmest temperment and lay every day. The only thing I didn't care for was the way they trimmed beaks. I feel they went overboard on how much they removed. Makes it hard for them to pick up small things like little bugs.

4. msrma7670

msrma7670 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have Black star and red star eggs for hatching.

Got a rir with barred rocks and new hamshire reds very good egg layers

5. agirlnamedrobie

agirlnamedrobie Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2008
    I think I might invest in a bator! sounds fun and then I can buy eggs from you guys! a new addiction i feel is a comin lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by