Anyone have these OEGB?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Attack Chicken, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have the choice to get some OEGB but I'm not sure which ones I want! I've looked up the breeds but I'd rather see some of yours if you have them. Here are the breeds of OEGB I can get:
    Brown Red
    Mille Fleur
    Wheaten
    Spangled
    Thanks Everyone!

2. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I own black breasted red and fawn. I really like the fawn. I'm hoping to get some sort of blue soon.

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Out of your list I have Wheatens. [​IMG]

4. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    I have millies from your list...but want all of them...hello, I am a OEGB addict...I have been using for over a year now

here are some pics

[​IMG]

Thought I had the millies down loaded...I don't so those are silver duck wings

5. cgmccary

cgmccary Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    NE Alabama
    I have Brown Red Hen:

[​IMG]

6. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote:Do you have any pictures of them? I need to decide by Friday because my friend is buying him some. The person also has wyandottess in a variety of beautiful colors.

7. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

They had a chicken scramble at our county fair last year using OEGB roosters. My 4 year old son caught one which of course we HAD to keep. He is a spangled(I think). We went a couple of weeks ago to the gentleman's ranch who had donated the roosters(& $10.00 to each kid that caught one) and pick out some girlfriends for Bandit 2. One is a Red Pyle and the other 2 may be spangled too. My son picked them out.[​IMG]

8. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry I looked in Cackle's catalog and those 3 are definitely crele colored.

9. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:Do you have any pictures of them? I need to decide by Friday because my friend is buying him some. The person also has wyandottess in a variety of beautiful colors.

I dont have any pics of them now, I will try to take some tomorrow for you, the weather is susposed to be much better tomorrow.

10. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by