Anyone have these OEGB?

Attack Chicken

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
I have the choice to get some OEGB but I'm not sure which ones I want! I've looked up the breeds but I'd rather see some of yours if you have them. Here are the breeds of OEGB I can get:
Brown Red
Mille Fleur
Wheaten
Spangled
Thanks Everyone!

Out of your list I have Wheatens.
smile.png

I have millies from your list...but want all of them...hello, I am a OEGB addict...I have been using for over a year now

here are some pics

18410_bird.jpg

Thought I had the millies down loaded...I don't so those are silver duck wings

Quote:
Do you have any pictures of them? I need to decide by Friday because my friend is buying him some. The person also has wyandottess in a variety of beautiful colors.

They had a chicken scramble at our county fair last year using OEGB roosters. My 4 year old son caught one which of course we HAD to keep. He is a spangled(I think). We went a couple of weeks ago to the gentleman's ranch who had donated the roosters(& $10.00 to each kid that caught one) and pick out some girlfriends for Bandit 2. One is a Red Pyle and the other 2 may be spangled too. My son picked them out.
smile.png

Quote:
Do you have any pictures of them? I need to decide by Friday because my friend is buying him some. The person also has wyandottess in a variety of beautiful colors.

I dont have any pics of them now, I will try to take some tomorrow for you, the weather is susposed to be much better tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom