Sep 25, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Silver laced
Gold Laced
Blue Laced
Blue Laced Reds
Buffs
Partrige(sp?)
I would like to see some of any of you have them. What kind of temperment do they have? Which color is your favorite? Which would do best in shows? Sorry for all the questions
hmm.png
I have a chance to get these breeds and wanted to know what they were like. Thanks!
big_smile.png

Here are 3 of my pullets in October when they were about 10 weeks old. They fluffed out quite a bit and are larger and browner now. I didn't get one roo out of my straight run order so I can't share any photos of roos.
hmm.png

6857_3glws_10_weeks.jpg

These I'm not getting from a hatchery. The eggs are coming from a very good breeder in IL. I've seen pictures and they are very beautiful birds. He has show quality and I'm hoping to get atleast a few out of the eggs I get.

You all have such pretty birds!I can't wait o get some.

Katy, that's some very beautiful Blue Wyandotte's you have there.I only have one pullet from the egg's I hatched and she's doing great.I lucked up and found 3 Blue Wyandotte pullet's at TSC just before Christmas and they are looking good so far.One is really light almost Lavender color but she's not a splash.

Back
Top Bottom