Anyone having problems with Craigslist, (trying to get lost dog info)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by reveriereptile, Jan 27, 2011.

1. reveriereptile

reveriereptile Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    I've been trying to get it to load since yesterday and I don't know if it is the site or my computer. Been trying to get on it since I seen someone in the same village that was missing a dog and there are a couple that run around here that fit the description. I seen one yesterday but it looked slightly different than the one I normally see. I was wanting to look at the pictures and the color of the collar on the dog to see if it was the same.

Can someone tell me if either of these links work.
    http://watertown.craigslist.org
    http://potsdam.craigslist.org

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Craigslist works fine and the links that you posted work fine as well. Sorry that you're having trouble. Maybe it's your computer.

3. reveriereptile

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    Thanks for the reply. I'll do a system restore to see if that fixes the problem.

4. reveriereptile

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    Did a system restore, ccleaner, anti-virus, and malwarebytes scan but no luck on the pages loading. Not sure if it is the Potsdam or Watertown one but in the pets section can someone check to see if there is a missing black lab mix in Rensselaer Falls still listed and if so it if has a blue collar? The dog I seen had a blue collar and was a little larger and thinner than a pure lab. The nose seemed longer also.

5. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Both of them came right up for me.
    I checked both pet sections and didn't see anything over the last week or so about a lost dog.

6. reveriereptile

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    Maybe my computer some how blocked the site. Sucks cause I live on craigslist almost as much as BYC.

7. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Works just fine for me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by