Anyone Heading To STURGIS for bike......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HarlansHollowFarms, Jul 10, 2010.

1. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    week? I would love to meet any chicken/bike people there! I will be there August 8 thru the 11th.

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    We're not able to attend, largely due to DH's blood clot issues. He's not even suppose to be on his bike. I know he's dreaming of Daytona this year, but that's not going to happen either. [​IMG]
    There's a wonderful rally in Hot Springs, AR each year that I always look forward to, but no one to babysit the animals. I've told DH to go alone, but he's decided to be stubborn.

3. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    Have you ever heard of Hank Rotten, Jr.? I wonder if he is still playing up at Sturgis? He used to play there and at Daytona.
    Slinky

4. Jody

Jody Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Epping, NH
    I've been planning on riding there from NH since January, but now here we are getting closer to the rally dates and I'm not sure if I'm able to go due to lack of $$ and uncertainty if my bike will even survive the trip or not [​IMG]

5. Ehigh57

Ehigh57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Newnan, GA. 30263
    I have a website you should check out. You can post a meet up place to head to Sturgis and other riders can sign up. Membership and postings are free. It's in my signature line.
    Have fun and safe travels.

6. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:NH, that is a long ride! My brother rode from WA. last year and said he would trailer from now on, much easier on you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by