Anyone hear of Dave's Garden?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by audy5000g, Feb 12, 2013.

1. audy5000g

audy5000g Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2013
  2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Those links wouldn't open for me... [​IMG]

3. tbishop

tbishop Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2013
    I bought seeds from them a few weeks ago. Fast shipping. don't know much otherwise...

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    That first link looks like its from the watchdog portion of dave's garden. It is where members rate the plant companies so yes it is legit. You can research the individual companies to see what their rating is before you order. Kinda like ratings on ebay.
    Dave's Garden also had a place for individual Dave's Garden members to sell plants-not sure if they still do. It is like a marketplace. Not sure if there are ratings on those or not. . Those are gonna vary just depending on the seller.
    I used to belong to DG but once it changed ownership a lot of people left and it just wasn't the same anymore.
    I think they still have good articles, plant guide info etc but the forums got really slow. I
    have ordered from the marketplace before and had good luck but I only ordered from members that I knew well.
    They also have a plant trading group. Again I would only trade with member's that you know. You have to pay to be a member of DG in order to use some services, some are free.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  5. audy5000g

audy5000g Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2013
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by