1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone here use eBay alot???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pips&peeps, Nov 6, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have a question about something on eBay and if you are a "guru" and know all the ins and outs. I would like to ask some questions via PM.

Thanks so much!

2. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    Do not use it that much and probably could not answer your question but you have made me curious. [​IMG]

3. Cackling Hen

Cackling Hen Just Scratching Around

Apr 21, 2009
    Port Angeles Wa
    pips&peeps :

I have a question about something on eBay and if you are a "guru" and know all the ins and outs. I would like to ask some questions via PM.

Thanks so much!

I do ask aways [​IMG] 12 years on ebay​

4. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Thanks, I've sent a couple pm's and hope to have answers on my questions. [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Ive been an ebayer for 12 yrs-I used to sell tons of stuff on there and if I can help let me know:)

6. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I've bought lots of things over the years and have sold quite a bit the last 3 years.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I buy from eBay, but usually only this time of year. My Christmas china was discontinued years ago and I can find pieces for a great price during the holidays.

8. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    i use ebay alot

9. Stephanie739

Stephanie739 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2011
    I love ebay and have most always had very positive exchanges (buying and selling), but you can get ripped off! I was sold MS office 2007, and was sent a blank DVD. The seller removed their profile as soon as it shipped. I didn't pursue it, just shook it off as a learning experience [​IMG]

10. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Used to use it daily, but that's when I was a customer. They've changed so much since way back when I was going to sell a lot. Just don'to the same things anymore so nothing to sell.

I hope you do well there and get lots of good answers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by