Anyone home a sweet 1.5 yo Silkie rooster?

Amesworth

In the Brooder
Aug 20, 2021
Sadly needing to rehome our lovely rooster, Fluffy. White Silkie. Currently homed with 3 serama hens. Free ranges, happy chap. Rescued him from a teen who was sleeping with him as a chick in her bed during pandemic. No crow collar is not an option per MSPCA phone discussion (they do not recommend). No longer able to keep him and original owner is not an option (he needs someone who knows how to care for poultry!) Will drive 1.5 hours from Andover, MA for a good home. I;m trying all Farm Sanctuaries and previous chicken contacts I've had. We've rescued a lot of our hens so I don't have a ton of people I know.

Attachments

• IMG_20201108_152418234_HDR (1).jpg
    IMG_20201108_152418234_HDR (1).jpg
    944.3 KB · Views: 9
Sadly needing to rehome our lovely rooster, Fluffy. White Silkie. Currently homed with 3 serama hens. Free ranges, happy chap. Rescued him from a teen who was sleeping with him as a chick in her bed during pandemic. No crow collar is not an option per MSPCA phone discussion (they do not recommend). No longer able to keep him and original owner is not an option (he needs someone who knows how to care for poultry!) Will drive 1.5 hours from Andover, MA for a good home. I;m trying all Farm Sanctuaries and previous chicken contacts I've had. We've rescued a lot of our hens so I don't have a ton of people I know.
Try posting him on local and regional FB Poultry Groups. I've had a lot of luck rehoming many cockerels and one rooster from my flock. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom