1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone in Colorado Springs looking for a duck?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mrsengeseth, Jan 26, 2009.

1. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Humane society here in town has 3!!! Two females, 1 male. I can't tell much from the pic, brown mostly in color...

2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    oh really??

3. mrsengeseth

I think they are mallards.

I was looking for chickens, and your username came to mind when i saw the ducks listed [​IMG], but i didn't know if I should put "Wifezilla, guess what's at the Humane Society??" in the thread title. [​IMG]

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    LOL

I think hubby would faint.

Especially since I just talked a local vet in to coughing up one of her big styrofoam vaccine containers so I can make a bater [​IMG]

It did say mallard in the description, so it could be mallards or Roens depending on whether or not they know their ducks.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  5. mrsengeseth

Mine would have a fit. LOL I was thinking gee, maybe I could just get one.... And then I remembered the look on dh's face when I told him I go thte kids a bator of their very own... he looked kinda like... [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG]

wait till he sees the bator full of eggs, rofl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by