Anyone in CT looking for a duck house and run?

duckchix

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 7, 2013
Connecticut
Rugged ranch coop (I took the upper nesting boxes out to make the coop more duck friendly, but I have the nesting boxes if you want to reinstall) and matching run for sale. Located in Hartford County.

Aw thank you so much for your concern! Yes, the 'kids' are just fine, thank you! I bought this set up when I started my duck adventure in June. Turns out, the ducks come inside at night (through the doggie door, haha) and there is no need for the run because they are completely enclosed in my yard which has a 6ft privacy fence. So this enclosure really has not been used, they hardly venture into it. Anyways, the dimensions of the pen are 7' x 8' by 48" and th house dimensions are 37.5" x 30" x 29".

Aw thank you so much for your concern! Yes, the 'kids' are just fine, thank you! I bought this set up when I started my duck adventure in June. Turns out, the ducks come inside at night (through the doggie door, haha) and there is no need for the run because they are completely enclosed in my yard which has a 6ft privacy fence. So this enclosure really has not been used, they hardly venture into it. Anyways, the dimensions of the pen are 7' x 8' by 48" and th house dimensions are 37.5" x 30" x 29".
Very nice setup.

Is this what the picture shows? I have two male Pekings and I have a screen between them so the one won't try and mate with him. I would need two of them maybe. they started pulling their own feathers out, so I don't know if it because they are stressed and want to be together or they want at each other, so I want to make them a better home.
I do not have a fenced in yard.

Lu-Ann Meeks

Back
Top Bottom