Anyone in East Idaho

Kessidy

Songster
11 Years
May 13, 2008
with chicks for sale? I am looking for a couple of pullets. Would love to see a GSl or BSL but am open to anything that will be a layer. My current chick is 6 weeks so I would like to get something close to that age or younger. They will be a pet. I have a coop but my chick has never seen it because it is inside being loved by the kids
tongue.png
It sleeps 1/2 the night with my daughter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I may have something for you. I currently have a bunch of six to 10 week old chicks. I have some EE's I may be willing to part with. How many were you interested in? I have some other breeds too but I think DW has her heart set on them. LOL What kind of chick do you currently have?

Are you interested in some adult birds of another breed- like say a faverolle quad- as well?

I just want 2-3. My current baby is a Black Sex Link. she is beautiful.

Shelley if I remember correctly. Off to go check. LOL

Last edited:
LOL I edited because I looked at the name and remembered where you were.

I am on the West side of Idaho Falls and am just excited enough to jump in the car and head over any second you are ready. I would love to meet you.

Last edited:
Oh my! That would mean I would have to clean up the yard and mow the grass! LOL! I am in town today. If you would like to come out, pm me and don't judge me for my poor neglected yard. DW works and I have been working out of town. PM me and I may be able to meet you today if you like. My chicks aren't near as friendly as yours but they would be good layers. Let me call DW and see which are available.

How about now? I clicked PM under your name. I just need a number so I can get directions and all of that.

Back
Top Bottom