Anyone in Indiana need a really, really good dog?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by addiedunn, Apr 3, 2009.

1. addiedunn

addiedunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    A person who works at Mom's daycare had to take her dog to the humane society. The dog is a golden retriever mix and about 30-35 lbs. She used to spend one day a week at the adult daycare (others brought their dogs on other days). The dog is 9 years old and she had her for 6 years.
    I LOVE this dog. She is awesome and all I've been able to think about this week. If I didn't have 3 big ones already I would go pick her up. Mom has a hard time now walking through the house, so there's no way I could do this. She's at the Humane Society in INDY and her name is cinnamon. I might even have a pic of her...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  2. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Is she for sale and how much if she is:)

3. bawkbawkbawk

bawkbawkbawk Chillin' With My Peeps

Have you checked with golden retriever rescue organizations in your area?

4. addiedunn

addiedunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Quote:She's free, I guess. She is in the Marion county humane society. If no one takes her they will euthanize her. She is so sweet. No, I haven't called the Golden Ret. rescue. I may try them.

5. tazzy

tazzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    I would definitely call your local golden retriever rescue group. They usually take goldens that are mixes. And she has that golden look, even though she is smaller than a normal golden at 30-35 lbs. She's the perfect "apartment-sized" golden!

She is beautiful. I hope she finds a home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by