Anyone in Ky NPIP cert?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by TubbyChicken, Dec 23, 2008.

1. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    [​IMG]

2. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    yes I am ....you have questions? Its pretty simple to do, just call the KY Dept of Ag, they will come out and test your birds once a year and they do look at your setup for clean feed bowls..ect..

Jerry

3. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Actually...I'm interested in purchasing some started birds from someone local. However, after an initial health scare with my first flock I've started over and I'm hoping to find birds from tested, closed, reliable sources.

Do you have anything for sale?[​IMG]

4. turbo

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I can come up with something....I think I can let you have a trio of BLRW or I have some BLRW F2 chicks running around here in the growout pen.

5. turbo

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    People look at me like I am crazy when I make them spray their boots with bleach-water here at my place, even the NPIP tester grumbled a little. I have birds here that cannot be replaced so i dont care, i am not taking any chances,,,

6. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Do you have any pictures? I can only have pullets here so I'd be happy to take one or two, whatever you have to sell. Let me know ages, prices and where you're located!

I'm so excited to find someone who insists on shoe bleaching. I sanitize my own shoes just from the feed store before going down to the coops. [​IMG]

7. ThiefPouter06

ThiefPouter06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    green co. KY
    hehe I have a pair of shoes for the pigeon loft and one for the chicken coop.

8. turbo

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    I need to get out there and take some pics...in the mean time check out my website at www.kycalls.webs.com there is a BLRW page on my site.

9. TubbyChicken

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:You're birds are beautiful! What d the F2s look like? I'm definately interested in at least one hen or pullet. I don't suppose you'd have any Wheatens available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by