1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone in Minnesota that has silikies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lindamass15, Jan 21, 2008.

1. lindamass15

lindamass15 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2007
    I'm looking for some silikes and anyone in mn who have some adult, pullet or chick or egg please let me know.

thanks
    linda

2. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Hey Linda, I am not in MN but in the middle of Iowa, not to far from MN. I have a bunch that I will be putting together this spring and after fertility tests will be selling some eggs. I have a bunch of mystery eggs in the bator now that I think some might be silkies too. Jenn

3. lindamass15

lindamass15 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2007
    well jenn, if they happen to be silikies and you want to sell them then let me know, by the way are you actually planning to sell any adults, anyway let know.

linda

4. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    I am not sure what all I am going to sell. I have been hatching silkie and showgirl and NN and frizzle eggs all summer and fall and need to really go through and see what I have in a couple weeks, we just got another 4 or 5 inches of snow today. I HATE SNOW!!!! I need to see what I have for roos and hens. I also have some mystery eggs in the bator now that I think might be silkies too. I know there are some that I will probably get rid of just havent taken a good look yet. I will let you know. Jenn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by