Anyone in North Arkansas need a gorgeous, perfect, kitten?????

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by luvmychicknkids, Nov 20, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Some of you may remember that some lesser life form decided to dump a gorgeous little pregnant cat on me some time ago. She had three perfect little boys. [​IMG] They are about 4 weeks old now and I am starting to think toward the inevitable....re-homing. [​IMG] I have 4 cats of my own and can not keep any of them. [​IMG] I have found a home for the mother and the orange baby. So, only two left. I live in Western Grove and will drive to meet you within reason. I want these boys to go to homes where they will be indoors and neutered. I want to see them spoiled rotten. They started out with the odds stacked against them, I am here to stack them the other way. [​IMG] They are sort-of odd looking kittens. HUGE ears, developed really early, very large kittens. Here they are.

First a younger shot of all three:
    [​IMG]

A horrid shot of me with the darkest one:

[​IMG]

And OH MY, this guy has the most pitiful, sad looking eyes. [​IMG] He is actually happy and very playful but those eyes get him anything he wants!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    OH they are beautiful! Absolutely perfect! I wish I lived closer, I would adopt them both sooo fast!

I hope you find them wonderful homes.

How are you doing? Things going well?

3. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Oooh with the big ears I wonder if they are part Devon Rex . I [​IMG] Devon Rexes. Huge ears is a trademark of the breed. Here's a pic of a Devon that has been outcrossed with another breed. Wish we had room... but we've got 4 adult cats too. [​IMG] Good luck re-homing the cuties! Would if I could!

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks, Quail_Antwerp. [​IMG] I kinda think they are perfect, too, and I am not even partial!!! LOL Doing pretty good here, had a very sick kid (almost ended up in the hospital but thankfully didn't) but back to normal now. [​IMG] How are you doing?

I knew there was a breed that had especially large ears, just couldn't remember what. Thanks, MichiganWoods. It is quite possible. They have the large eyes that seem to take up most of their face, too, as the Devon Rex appear to have. Since I have no clue where she came from they could have almost anything mixed in [​IMG]

5. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I am so sorry you had a sick child. Glad to hear they are feeling better. Hospital stays with kids is not fun......done that too many times!

We are good here! DH found a JOB! WOOT! and today is our (lol did I say our?) first payday! WOOT!

6. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    4 weeks is WAY too young for kittens to leave the mom. They need to stay with the mom until at LEAST 8 weeks. Please reconsider rehoming these babies so young.

7. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Congratulations on hubby's new job!!!!! [​IMG] Hey, as a busy housewife, my husband doesn't even flinch when I call it "our" paycheck. [​IMG] In any marriage, both partners earn every penny that is brought in. [​IMG]

Yeah, hospital stays are horrible. [​IMG] My youngest (the one who was sick) has severe (imagine worst case scenario) asthma. So far he has spent 7 extended stays in the hospital because of it. Thankfully getting prednisone (sp?) fast enough kept him home this time. I just LOVE our doctor here...he trusts me to know what my children really need and doesn't pull that "I am the professional" garbage. [​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:I believe she is just lining up homes. [​IMG]

9. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:I wouldn't even consider giving them away right now. That is why I said I was starting to "think toward the inevitable". I want to start NOW and get homes lined up so I can be extremely choosy and find perfect homes for the little ones. The people who are taking the mom and orange kitten ask about them almost daily and I always say "not ready yet, and give them picture updates while they wait. Trust me, I dread taking them away from her at 8 weeks. She is an amazing mom and clearly loves these babies so much. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by