Anyone in So.Cal have any silkies for sale?Eggs/chicks?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chef, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    I would like to be able to pick the chicks or eggs up. Dont want to deal with shipping. Thanks

2. ItsSuzzie

ItsSuzzie Chillin' With My Peeps

So. Cal. covers alot of ground. I have a friend in Phelan who has silkie chicks, she did a few months ago. I can contact her. Is Phelan to far?

3. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    I am on the otherside of the mountain, but Phelan is about 45 min from me. Are they as cute as your birds? Please do contact her for me. I would love some babies. Thank you for the response.

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I'm in riverside and I have several white ones that were hatched about five weeks ago, maybe around ten of them.

5. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    Is this Donna? If it is I justed bought those marans eggs from you. My name is Mike.

6. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    Bump!

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    This is Patty and I have not met you yet.

8. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    Oh... I'm sorry I thought you might have been Donna. Anyway nice to talk with you. I lived in Norco off California and Arlington for a few years. I'm now in Pomona and totally into the chicken thing. I was looking for a really fuzzy fluffy silkie for my fiance so I can get her hooked on the chickens like I am. What other breeds do you have?

Chef MIke

You don't have to answer that last question. I looked at your website.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  9. ItsSuzzie

ItsSuzzie Chillin' With My Peeps

I contacted my friend Julie about Show girls. No chicks at this time. I sent her a more detailed letter on yahoo mail. If she wants to sell any of her silkie chicks, I asked her for details and pics. We shall see. I saw these chicks, same size as my silkie chick on my my page, coupe 1, Copper. Same page of mine, See Snowball, one of her hens.

If she is interested, I will post on here. We have had alot of snow lately, so I don't know if she had lost some, or not. She did not mention it. Anyway, when she responds, I will respond to this thread.

10. Chef

Chef Chicken Connoisseur

Dec 16, 2008
    So.Cal
    Thank you very much for your help. Cant wait to here something!

Chef Mike

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by