1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone in South Carolina with Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Webb Acres, May 30, 2008.

1. Webb Acres

Webb Acres Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2007
    Alabama
    I have someone in South Carolina wanting to buy some.

2. Hi!
    I have lots of extra white bearded cockerels and a non-bearded white pair available.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa in Aiken

3. Webb Acres

Webb Acres Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2007
    Alabama
    Thanks, I will have her contact you

4. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I have a few young ones I am going to rehome as well- I am in the usptate near Greenville.ANd more in the bator-lol

5. apbt1

apbt1 New Egg

Nov 4, 2008
    Hi I am new to backyardchickens. I am looking for black silkies or blue silkies I am so exicted! [​IMG] However I only want two to three and ordering on line there is a minium of 25!:eek: I live in West columbia sc I am still not sure of my laws yet. I have contacted the sc gov they did not have an answer so they refered me to someone else who does not know either so he refered me to another department and I am still wanting for a response. I am hoping that if they can not find anything the answer must be yes;), but if anyone knows other wise please let me know.

6. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    priszilla, i sent you a pm

7. NCchickenlady

NCchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    raleigh
    I have a friend with two VERY nice Buff roos in NC, not to far away

Beth
    NC

8. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have a few roos that are 6 months old that came from Fluff N Stuffs. Very nice, proud breasted fellas. I have too many roos and need more hens.
    I am willing to trade or sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by