Anyone in Southern MD have a friendly slightly older duck...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by javajanie, Jul 13, 2010.

1. javajanie

javajanie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    Southern MD
    That you are looking to rehome? My sister in law had 2 ducks, around 9 weeks old. Last night something broke into the pen and took the male. These ducks were just mutts (maybe had some Pekin or Ancona) she had purchased from a local Amish farm. She doesn't want her female to be lonely, but doesn't really want to raise a duckling again. She's also hoping to find one that is friendly as she hand raised her ducks. She's going to try and go back to the Amish farm today, but also asked if I'd ask around for her too. Thanks!

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I am on the Eastern Shore (30 Miles S. of Cambridge) and am trying to sell off 6 Crested White ducks (actually one is a Crested Brown Swedish hen). 5 girls, one boy, all around 2 years old. $15 each, I could meet you somewhere? [​IMG]

3. javajanie

javajanie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    Southern MD
    Oh, I was hoping she'd want one! I saw your ad in the "for sale" section. Your cresteds are so adorable and look ridiculously friendly. She was able to find one (actually two). Been trying to talk my husband into a crested, but he has his heart set on a white runner duck. Thanks so much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by