1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone in the Memphis, TN area? *Update!*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GoPups, Apr 1, 2007.

1. GoPups

GoPups Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    We just placed an order with McMurray Hatchery. Come April 23, we will have 26 day old baby chicks. We can only keep six of them, though (one of each breed), so the remaining 20 will have to find homes.

Here is what we ordered:
    5 Blue Andalusian (pullets)
    5 Buff Japanese Bantams (st. run)
    5 Black Langshans (st. run)
    5 Delawares (st. run)
    5 Silver Grey Dorkings (pullets)
    1 Free Rare Chick

We want to keep them for a few weeks just so we can distinguish roo from hen. They will be raised with lots of TLC!

I can't afford to give them away, so I am asking the buyer to pay only what we did on McMurray. I will not charge for shipping or vaccinations. Total would come to $59.16 for all of them, but we are more than happy to sell them individually as well. Chicks were between $2 - $4.50 each.

If you know of anyone in the Memphis area that may want some chicks in mid-May, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update-

The babies are sold!

Thank you! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I am in North MS and might be interested depending on what you have left. I probably wont need the roos but not sure. I have some eggs in the bator but not sure if I will get any to hatch. I will look up the kinds you have and let you know what I might be interested in. We come to memphis some and come to horn lake MS which is almost memphis, more often. So maybe we could get some of them if you don't find anyone locally. You can email me at [email protected]

Marie

3. GoPups

GoPups Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    The babies are sold! Thanks!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by