anyone in the UK ?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by geoff ruck, Nov 20, 2007.

1. geoff ruck

geoff ruck New Egg

Apr 1, 2007
    [​IMG] HI , just wondered if anyone here is from the UK , i am in Gloucestershire England [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  3. andy

andy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2007
    grimsby,,,{England}
    hello mate ,,welcome to the forum ,,i can remberer asking the same question,,there isnt to many brits on here, but its still a jolly good site,,

4. exbatteryhens

exbatteryhens New Egg

Nov 21, 2007
    England, UK
    Me [​IMG]

I am in Bristol at the moment, but moving to Bedfordshire

Hi to everyone [​IMG]

5. paintedpoultry

paintedpoultry Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2007
    Somerset, England
    Hi Geoff - you know me from pp forum - check out threads here on breeding/genetics Orpingtons/French Copper Marans. I didn't know you lived in Glouc - I used to live there, in Cheltenham and Redmarley. Whereabouts do you live?

Best wishes

TeresaH
    (Painted Poultry)

6. Zah-zah

Zah-zah Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2007
    Hi Geoff,

At least you're livin' a bit closer then most people on this forum. I'm from Belgium. I think I'm the only one here. I've been in England last september, my cousin lives in Great Missenden.

I have 2 Brahma's (5months) and 1 Malines, she's 17months. It's the first time I have chickens off my own. My dad used to keep some when I was was a kid but not in the last years. Clara, Jos├ęphine and Charlotte are living with me since november 3rd.

Ma avatar shows Clara's first egg since she lives here. She layed it on the 19th november.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by