Anyone in Western PA with any chicken hatching eggs for sale?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Dec 17, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Looking for someone local-ish (1-2 hours max from Indiana County in South western pa) that has any hatching eggs for sale? They can be mixed eggs or purebreds. I'd just like to have some chickens to start raising already....my quail just aren't enough. [​IMG] Can only come out on the weekends so it has to be someone willing for that. I am also interested in chicks. Might consider a few adults as long as still laying.

Whatcha got? Anyone? [​IMG]

Niki

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i'm about an hour from u and could meet at the county line which is about half way. let me look see what i got to part with. no hatching eggs would be peeps, youngsters or adults let me talk to hubby and look tomarrow and i'll get back to u if ur interested.
    thanks,
    silkie

edit for breeds would be possible polish, bantam cochins, cochin x's, silkies and mabe another breed or 2 depending on what hubby agrees to part with.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  3. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Hey you, we are an hour away too, chicks, chickens, and eggs are available....if you are interested let me know, if not that is fine!!

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    There you go Niki!! therealsilkiechick has your two favorite breeds!! [​IMG]

5. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, what 2 would them be?

6. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Why, cochins and silkies of course!

7. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I didnt even see these posts I thought my post got lost in the shuffle and no one ever answered so i gave up! LOL! Then I got a PM from "youdontknow" and she clued me in on that she had eggs and chicks for sale! So i'm getting some from her for now (after the holidays).

therealsilkie....I'll be bugging you soon after I'm sure to see what you may have! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Silly! You need to check your 'my posts' link in your profile, then you'll know what has been answered! [​IMG]

9. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Silly! You need to check your 'my posts' link in your profile, then you'll know what has been answered! [​IMG]

I'm too dumb to do that [​IMG] I never think about it [​IMG]

hehe!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by