Anyone interested in a trade in the near future??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluvr, Jun 10, 2008.

1. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    My banty barred rock girls should start laying again very soon(they were broody forever!!) well...actually almost all 20 of my hens were broody lol! But I was wondering if once they begin laying again if someone would like to trade me either 6 or 12 of my eggs for either some button quail, some ducks (open to all kinds except muscovies), or turkey eggs... or who knows! Make me an offer! Pictures are on our website and all of our br's are show quality!

2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I am so enjoying the barred rocks I got from you. They are amazingly beautiful. I ended up with two girls and a boy, how lucky is that? Here are a couple of pics for you. They are 9 1/2 weeks old.

As you can see one of the pullets has been very slow feathering in for some reason but she is coming along. For a time I just knew it would be another boy. But I am pretty sure she is a she.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hope you enjoy. I may want more down the road. I will check back with you.

Marie

3. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Aww!!!! I love seeing pics of my "grandchicks" lol! I think I would love to do some of your eggs again too! Last time I had 9 of 12 eggs develop, unfortunately my broody gave up on them and I could only get one to hatch, but she is the sweetest silkie and shes beautiful too! I love her soo much, shes a beautiful splash, I'll try to get pictures today!!!

4. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Maybe this fall when the weather cools down a bit we can do another swap? How does that sound. I would love to see pics of her. I love seeing pics of my grandchicks too.

Marie

5. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I have mallard and mallard cross eggs being laid- I could do a little swap if you'd like. If you were closer I could fill up your car with baby ducks and my yard might look a little nicer and smell nicer too-[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by