1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone interested....(quail topic)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by First To Hatch, May 31, 2008.

1. First To Hatch

First To Hatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    New York
    Would anyone be interested in fertile quail eggs? that I'd be willing to ship and possibly young chicks for anyone willing to pick up? I'm in NY and wanted to know if there was a big enough market for them before I get more and to find out how many I'd need.

Also I have 3 golden range courtinix quail, 1 texas A&M, 1 tuxedo, and a jumbo cortunix free to good homes (these were my first hatch in my LG from the feed store I'd eat them but they have become pets)

The next variety I'd be wanting to get is jumbo courtunix quail.

Thanks

2. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    where are you in new york? are you near plattsburg? [​IMG]

3. First To Hatch

Apr 30, 2008
    New York
    Not really these quail will be ready by the end of August btw

4. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    well, depending on where in NY you are...I may be interested. I live in NJ. In July, I'll be Southwestern NY state for most of the month. I'm hatching button quail today...I want to someday hatch out bobwhites or other wild types..let me know please where you are?
    Lisa

5. purplebaby

purplebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    east long island
    i am very interested.... where are u? i am on long island.
    i just need to learn more about their needs and care! they are so cute! [​IMG]
    mb

6. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    I'd be interested in golden range eggs.

7. First To Hatch

Apr 30, 2008
    New York
    I'm around Pattersonville, NY its near Albany I could meet in Greenville or Pattersonville.

I can't really supply you with eggs Ace_king_brahma.

I'd prefer it if no one would take these only for the purpose of eating but take them as pets maybe.

And I'd still like someone to answer this:

Would anyone be interested in fertile quail eggs? that I'd be willing to ship and possibly young chicks for anyone willing to pick up? I'm in NY and wanted to know if there was a big enough market for them before I get more and to find out how many I'd need.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  8. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    I have a bunch of fertile eggs either in the incubator or on the way. I have a bunch of colors as well and was hoping to get some gold range quail that is the only color I was interested in.

9. First To Hatch

Apr 30, 2008
    New York
    there still up for grabs and people keep asking me this but theres only 6 birds I CANT SELL YOU EGGS

Ace_king_brahma i have been thinkin bout get a buncha golden range because seems like alot ppl want em cause they dont wanna pay 18$ for a dozen eggs at stombergs or maybe get jumbo cortunix quail

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by