Anyone into Adult Coloring Books? (Chicken Coloring books)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by LeEgg, Mar 25, 2016.

1. LeEgg

LeEgg Out Of The Brooder

Jul 28, 2015
    CA
    Hi there!

I have always love coloring and when it started to be a new trend, I got sucked in immediately. Also, since I have small kids and I've been struggling to combine work & being mom, coloring has been really good way to be together with kids meanwhile they draw and color their books.

Then, as an aspiring crazy chicken lady and illustrator/author myself, I wanted to make a new coloring book, that I would love to color.

I don't know if this is ok to share here, but I thought that since I just self-published this one, somebody here might like it too. Oh, and there is a free coloring page giveaway, finally 100% cruelty-free colored baby chicks. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download your free Easter Baby Chicks - coloring page from:
    www.zenchickens.com

PS There is currently Giveaway competetion in Amazon.com, where you can win this "Zen Chickens: Meditative Coloring Book". Direct link into Amazon Giveaway competition is: https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/5e58ed516532b1e3
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends the earlier of Mar 29, 2016 11:59 PM PDT, or when all prizes are claimed.

Kindest regards, Adele Enersen

2 people like this.
  2. ElainesChickens

ElainesChickens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2016
    Tennessee
    My mom, aunt, geandmother, and myself love to color! Their last visit I got a chicken coloring book. Its one of my favorites! :)

3. mkeith93

mkeith93 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2016
    I need this book! where can I purchase it?

4. Hrairoo

Hrairoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my! I absolutely love this, will see if I can buy it!

5. mamatink7

mamatink7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2016
    Ohio
    Ooo I've never seen this book! I must look for it. I have got 4 books so far. Thx for letting us know

6. Chickensfan

Chickensfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    i really want an adult coloring book of chickens, but can't find any good ones. any ideas?

7. mamatink7

mamatink7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2016
    Ohio
    follow the link from the post. I've only found it on Amazon, perhaps Barnes and Noble? Zen Chicken Meditative Coloring Book

8. Chickensfan

Chickensfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2016
    California!
    thanks! i will be sure to check that out!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by