Anyone know a batnam breeder in florida

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by itsme1493, Sep 21, 2009.

1. itsme1493

itsme1493 Out Of The Brooder

My daughter is looking for Bantam chikens for 4H and to show in state fairs. We live in Lakeland Fl and looking to buy from a breeder. Does anyone know of any breeders????

2. itsme1493

itsme1493 Out Of The Brooder

still looking

3. mychooks

mychooks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2009
    Live Oak
    I am in N. central Florida. I have really nice little Old English Game bantams, they get very tame. Also have partridge (brown) and white silkies. Also have some cochins which are not show quality but all they want to do is be mothers.....
    Dont know where you are as my geography isn't great but I am travelling down 75 to Tampa on Sunday.
    You dont need any pied peachicks, adult peacocks or call ducks by any chance ?

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I'm in Polk City and work in Lakeland. I have bantam Silkies and Cochins/Frizzles. I also have one GORGEOUS show quality Black Rosecomb bantam roo....he's a wonderful little guy and would be great for a kid to show!

5. Chickndaddy

Chickndaddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2007
    East Texas
    Here is the website of a breeder where I got some gorgeous Sumatra bantams. He is really pleasant to deal with. he also has a few other bantams and large fowl breeds as well as several exotics.

http://home.att.net/~Myakka2/TheFarm.htm

6. Pathfinders

Pathfinders Overrun With Chickens

Jan 25, 2008
    Northern KY
    Johnny Sprouse lives in Okeechobee, FL. He breeds Dutch Bantams, and is very good with 4-H kids. You can contact him at sprousehousejn AT aol DOT com or 863 467 0028. Tell him I said hello.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by