Anyone know a good place for hog rings?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by chicken_angler, Sep 21, 2009.

1. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Heya! I need help finding hog rings for my run. I already bought some netting and I have used it before but not in such a quantity. Anyways, I have to join it and I need about 300 to 500 hog rings. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some for cheap but not too cheap. lol

I bought two packs of 100 before at TSC but they dont sell them any more. Gander mountain sells the for $5.00 for 100 rings. The American Livestock and Pet Supply company sells them for $1.95 for 100.

If anyone knows of a place where I can buy some, wuld you let me know? [​IMG]

Thanks!
    Cody!!

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    okay, yer gonna slap me...i was gonna say, 'in your nose, duuuuuuh'.....[​IMG]

3. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Quote:I'll chack but I think I ran out. haha [​IMG]

4. ke_ben

ke_ben Chillin' With My Peeps

I get the galvanized ones for chain link fence so that they don't rust. I don't remember the price but they have them at Lowe's/Home Depot or hardware stores.

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:I'll chack but I think I ran out. haha [​IMG]

i just looked up and saw it and i was like, well, don't they put them in the snout? [​IMG] derrrrrrr..

i am such a blonde under all this dyed hair!!!!

i hope you find them!

6. Bear Foot Farm

Bear Foot Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2008
    Grifton NC
  7. 2txmedics

2txmedics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Manvel Texas
    Try Tractor Supply, they usually carry stuff like that, or your local feed store also...

8. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Poultry In Motion

Sep 16, 2009
    Dover, TN
    Home Depot and Lowes have them too.

9. chicken_angler

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Quote:I checked Agri Supply but theirs are abot 3.50 per 100 rings. Shipping would probably be about 5 bucks so That isnt too bad of a deal. I will keep them in mind.

Thanks!
    Cody!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by