My roos got frostbite I think I should dub them but need to know how far down to do it...and if it would be a bad idea to do it now? One I think may have a bit of infection...not sure.I put triple antibiotic ointment on it this am.Should I wait on him? I HATE to do it at all but some of the points are black...and obviously dead tissue. I hate winter!!! Thank you for any helpful advice!