Anyone know "Double L Quail Farms" pricelist ?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by IwannaBEaMERMAID, Sep 19, 2010.

1. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    I have email them, they never replied.
    called, didnt pick up

So . . . anyone know their prices. I was interested in their : Gambels Quail, California Quail, Red and Yellow Golden Phesants, and Lady amherst phesants

eggs or chicks

2. mhwc56

mhwc56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:can't you just leave a message for them to contact you?...then if you don't hear from them after a reasonable amount of time find someone else to purchase from.....

3. Buttercup Chillin

Buttercup Chillin Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    SouthEast TX
    I looked at their Web site and its from 2009. They may have gone out of business. Businesses that do the sites stay on line forever, until they figure a way to bury it. A lot of on line places just don't exist anymore.

I would start looking for another place. Give them a reasonable time to reply to you (that is 2 weeks in my book, might be on vacation who knows).

4. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    omg if they are out of bussinus im going to cry . . .they are the only place i found with everything i want

5. Buttercup Chillin

Buttercup Chillin Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    SouthEast TX
    Well, I don;t know, just seems strange that they haven't updated the web site or put a lead in there to follow to a new one. IF they had a new one. All I know is this last year, there has been a lot of abandoned (I guess that's what you would call it) websites.

I do know that it is extremely hard to get them off the web once they are there. I talked to one gal that had gone out of business like 5 years ago and just could not get rid of the website. She did manage to get it buried some, but I found it and so have a few others. But, that business was long gone.

Try to find what you want elsewhere, just in case.

This weekend is kind of slow. Hopefully next week some of the fancy quail guys can help you. Heck, they can probably come up with what you want.

Good Luck.

6. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    Leave a message or give them a couple days to respond to email. This is a busy time of year for anyone who homesteads or farms. Often when people call here they don't get an answer. We're outside tending gardens or animals or building something, might be out selling at a farmers market that day, any number of things. On the other hand, if you call during Winter months, you might get an answer on the 2nd ring. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by