Anyone know good Muscovy Hatchery

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by yook2000, May 26, 2011.

1. yook2000

yook2000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    New Haven County
    I got tired to try the shipped eggs. I got the low hatching rate, and was cheated by an Ebay seller. She send me some other breed of duck eggs instead of Muscovy. So I decided to buy some day old duckling. Can anyone tell me a good Muscovy hatchery which would ship day old duckling? Thank you.

2. halecards

halecards Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Most hatcheries don't sell Muscovy ducklings because they are difficult to hatch out. But I know that most hatcheries will sell Muscovy fertilized eggs.

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    CountryHatchery.com
    Sells a bunch of different colors muscovy ducklings.

4. Stormy Autumn

Stormy Autumn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Florida
    Quote:I just tried this link. It's supposed to be www.countryhatchery.net (not .com). Not picking on you, just didn't want people going there thinking they'd closed down or something.

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Southern Farm Hatchery has some really nice French Muscovies.Very nice,very large birds.They ship ducklings also. Southernfarmhatchery.com and their number is 228-255-8529. They are also very nice people to work with.

6. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:I just tried this link. It's supposed to be www.countryhatchery.net (not .com). Not picking on you, just didn't want people going there thinking they'd closed down or something.

That's ok! [​IMG]
    I'm tired of these sites having .net and .org! Why can't it be .com and leave it at that!

7. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
  8. theimis67

theimis67 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2010
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI
    I have 2 hens sitting on eggs. They should hatch in the next couple of days. The ducklings will be out of my show quality black muscovies.
    I should have a decent amount to sell if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by