Anyone know if Celtic Farms is still operating?

72elizabeth

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Northern FL
I have called twice and also emailed Celtic Farms, but haven't received an answer. I live in Fl. and I'm looking for a pr. of Giant Dewlap Buff's or Grays, that I can pick up. Can someone help me please?

Celtic Farms has been on this geese site several times. Her duck farm is in Meritt Island in Fl. She has a voice mail, but hasn't returned any calls. She definitely lives in Fl. I can't find anyone that has the Dewlap Toulouse, Buff or Gray. I know Holderread has them, but I was looking to pick them up in Fl. or even Georgia.
Thanks everyone

Have you tried PMing her on here? That notification might go to her personal email but I'm not sure. To the best of my knowledge she was still operating her breeding programs.

Yes, I did pm her, so far nothing. I went onto her site and used her email. I did call again yesterday again, but I'm getting an answering machine. It sounds like she's still breeding, but like I said, there is no response. I've tried to contact her for a week now. I don't mind driving a few hundred mile to pick up the Dewlaps, so if anyone knows of a breeder of Buff Dewlaps or the Grays, please let me know. I live in Northern Fl. OR if anyone knows an out of state breeder, let me know. I just fear for the goslings, going thru the mail. I did have Guinea Fowl shipped and did have one die, so I'm a bit apprehensive on the USPS.

Look up Shellie Ross on Facebook. Shes quite active on a lot of waterfowl groups and I'm pretty sure she is still raising birds. I know she sold her anconas and has cut back on sebs but last I talked to her she was still hatching and selling!

Back
Top Bottom