Anyone know of a good hatchery in NC

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by RoseHillFarmNC, Sep 20, 2016.

1. RoseHillFarmNC

RoseHillFarmNC Just Hatched

Sep 20, 2016
    Oliva NC
    Hi guys! I just joined, I'm looking for a hatchery local to me, I really would rather now have them shipped. I hAve a 7 month old pekin that just lost her buddy and she is so lonely. I have a mirror for her already and honestly she has been spending a lot of time inside but I would love to get her some ducky friends. I've fallen in love with Cayugas but I'm not picky on breed, just somewhere that would be local and might have some available shortly.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2016
    I may have Cayuga drake that is about 3 mths old you may like. I'm in Union County.

1 person likes this.
  3. RoseHillFarmNC

RoseHillFarmNC Just Hatched

Sep 20, 2016
    Oliva NC
    That would be awesome! I believe union county is only about two hours from me. Im just north of fort bragg in Olivia NC. If your interested in rehoming him please let me know the details, as when and how much :) not sure if there is a direct message with this site :)

4. Dark Angel

Jun 14, 2016
    Anytime really. Details good pet only home. From duck friend to duck friend. Just really a good loving home. I took them in, 3 turned out to be drakes. For their happiness I must rehome a couple, not enough females, lol. As much as I hate to I know it's better in the long run. You'll have your choice between 2 drakes. I am keeping 1, and the hen, lol.

5. Dark Angel

Jun 14, 2016
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by