1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone know of swap/trade show close to wayy upstate New York?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by sonew123, Apr 6, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I live in Onchiota-way way up north New York-been searching for a show and what not have yet to see anything that isnt at least 3-4 hours away? anyone know of a place near there?

2. chicks for better health

chicks for better health Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    West Glenville, NY
    What do you have that you are interested in trading? What are you looking for?

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im a total newbie-I only have 1 RIR hen 2 BO hens and 1 BO rooster- ( 10 months old) I have 38 eggs in my new bator-1/2 from my girls 1/2 from a member at BYC-Im really just looking to see what those shows are all about-what's there-what I can learn from the experts and such and maybe buy a few chicks? Am I off to assume that that's what goes on there? Im looking to get as educated as possible :)

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

THere is the schaghticoke swap at the fair grounds, the first sunday in may.

There is also JP's North small animal auction.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by