1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone know this coop described?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by beb444, Feb 29, 2016.

1. beb444

beb444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2015
    Northern CA
    So a couple of days ago I was browsing around on here and I came across my dream for having a chickens. It was a chicken village if you will. It was a huge run, with a big post in the middle and had ropes coming out from out, attaching to the sides, with netting draped over that. It had a little house that said something like "Chick hatchery" with a little run. As well as a couple other houses. I have looked in my history and all over this site, as well as google to find it and I have had no luck. Has anyone seen this/know who's this is/this is you/know of similar ones? We are adding on to my coop and I would really like to do something like this. Thank you in advance for this wild hunt for this coop!

2. beb444

beb444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2015
    Northern CA
    Yes, it was more like the second one though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by