anyone know to how mount a fish on the wall?

lcw1995

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Marysville Ohio
i caught a 6 1/2 pound 24 inch largemouth. i just got it back from the taxidermist today. well me and my mom want it to be in my room cos i caught it and my mom dont want to see a big fish in the living room. well my moms 2nd husband wants it to be in the living room. hes a *master angler* or so he thinks. hes 30 but acts like hes 5. hes a spoiled little brat. and dont care what my mom wants. he said it right to her face. well anyway he doesnt want it in my room, he wants to be able to look at it. well when he goes to work tomorow im going to put it in my room but i want to know how to hang a fish on the wall. the fish is on a piece of driftwood kinda of angled wit his mouth open. the driftwood is in a L shape. how do i mount one all the wall?!

Last edited:
A 16 penny nail with some hot glue will work.
thumbsup.gif
wink.png

mr. birdaholic :

A 16 penny nail with some hot glue will work.
thumbsup.gif
wink.png

smack.gif
Be nice.

12 Penny would be plenty big enough. But I like power drive screws.
big_smile.png

BTW, nice size fish!
thumbsup.gif

and a picture hanger and a small finishing nail would most likely get you in less trouble.​

Last edited:
thanks. i was looking at the fish yesterday night and i saw it had a little hook type do-dad on the back of it. ill just put a 12 penny in the walll and hook it to the nail.

Back
Top Bottom