1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone know when Brinsea will offer 10% off coupon again?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by wjmccoy, Mar 24, 2012.

1. wjmccoy

wjmccoy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2008
    I just missed the "SPRING" coupon, already expired. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for another 10% off code and take the chance that the sale price goes away or just go ahead and order my incubator? Someone said they offer one each month, hopefully they will again in April!

2. DraigAthar

DraigAthar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield, NH
    Try calling their customer service number, I got a GREAT deal on one of their incubators that had factory scuffs, but it works just perfectly. They don't advertise the factory scuff deals, you just have to call and see what they have available.

3. wjmccoy

Mar 1, 2008
    Great suggestion, I will give 'em a call tomorrow!

4. wjmccoy

Mar 1, 2008
    They honor the 10% off if you call directly, even though its expired online. I asked about reconditioned ones, they currently have a mini advance EX (has the humidity control) for $250 instead of $300, it was used recently at a trade show. I didn't get it, so its still there if anyone's interested. I opted for the mini advance, $136.99 after 10% off and shipping.

5. cva34

cva34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Van Vleck ,TX
    In winter it usually 20% .Not sure what your looking for but check Strombergs right now the Mini Adv is $150 and that includes shipping .There are also other dealers that get right now and then..cva34

6. zyxplitz

zyxplitz New Egg

May 6, 2011
    use the coupon code
    FRESH
    for 10% off

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by