Anyone know...

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by Namble, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Namble

Namble Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    North Florida
    of any reasonably priced deer cams. I am looking for a digital one. What good quality yet inexpensive deer cams are out there? Any suggestions?

2. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    Try ebay. I got a couple of good ones there cheap. The rest I found at Big 5 sporting goods. Not so cheap. Since I use them for hunting not around the chicken yard, they all work for me.

3. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

I got a Brushnell one from WalMart and the pictures it took were not even usable, so don't waste your money on that one.

4. juliawitt

juliawitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2009
    Our deer cam came from Bass Pro.....we bought it on sale. It was midrange in price....we spent around 50 dollars with tax. Nothing fancy, you can look at the pics on a little window on the camera or you can bring it in the house and watch on the TV. My son bought one that sends the pics to his computer.....Very pricey but beautiful pics. I'll keep my fifty dollar one. We recently had a break in at a neighbors house. Unfortunately for the "Breaker n r's" they had their cam up.....The good news is that they now no "Who dun it".....we use our for anytime we want to know what is going on.....worth its weight in gold.

5. archerobx

archerobx Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Pa
    I got the wildview digital. Its the cheapest dig cam you cam go. I have 2. one is super sensitive, and takes a lot of pics of nothing the other is I am guessing normal.
    They dont do the time or temp, just a picture.
    You get what you pay for and i am happy with them.
    My next one will be a IR model with no flash
    hope that helps

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by