Anyone live in North Pole, Alaska?

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
Im hoping to find someone who lives in or very close to North Pole, Alaska. My inbox is full, but you can either reply here or email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Holly

My main reason for looking for someone who lives there, is to ask for a small favor. I would pay them of course. But I have a dear friend that has had a really bad year. Her army husband recently passed away of a heart attack at only 42 years old. Theyre little boy, who is 7, is doing a project at school called Flat Stanley. Where Flat Stanley goes on an adventure somewhere and I would love to be able to have him sent to North Pole, Alaska. I think the whole class would love to see that Flat Stanley was able to go to see Santa at the NP. Im not asking much, just to be able to send Stanley there and have them write a sentence or two(they are only 7 yr olds) saying that he meet Santa or whatever. And if they were able to take a picture of Flat Stanley with an Alaska sign, that would be even better! But its not a must. I would pay for all the postage and of course would compensate for the persons time, etc.

Im not able to do much for them, but I would love to be able to see his face when he sees that FS went to the North Pole. I havent told my friend yet, as I want it to be a really big surprise.

That's really sweet.

If no one here steps forward, I'll see if someone I know in the Fairbanks area can do it. I'll keep an eye on this, and check in with my friends who still live in Alaska. I think there are a couple up there.

When my son did this, Flat Stanley went to Juneau with my sister and visited the Alaska Capitol. I can do that if you can't find anyone to do North Pole.

Last edited:
Oh. That is so cool. BYC members could have Flat Stanley all over the US.
lol.png

mom'sfolly :

That's really sweet.

If no one here steps forward, I'll see if someone I know in the Fairbanks area can do it. I'll keep an eye on this, and check in with my friends who still live in Alaska. I think there are a couple up there.

When my son did this, Flat Stanley went to Juneau with my sister and visited the Alaska Capitol. I can do that if you can't find anyone to do North Pole.

Thank you so much! That would be great. I use to live in both Fairbanks and North Pole. Im 28 years old and people still think Im joking with them when I tell them I use to live in NP, Ak. lol. Like I said, I cant do much for them, but I was hoping to be able to bring a little light to both their faces with this little surprise.
smile.png

That sounds great. Having Flat Stanley travel all over. I will ask and see how long I can keep him and if a few people were interested..I'll get with her tonight or tomorrow and let everyone know. Thanks guys!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom