Anyone making Easter Cards?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Appytaz, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    I am getting ready to start on my Easter Cards. I think this year I am going with a "Chick" theme. Havn't quite decided exactly yet.

So, anyone else making cards??

2. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Guess I should take those pics soon while my chicks are still little. So, yes I will be doing them this week. Any tricks on how to keep 8 week old chicks, 12 adult chickens and an 11 yr old boy, a 9 yr old and 6 yr old girls still long enough to take a picture?

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I took pictures of my chicks standing near some Easter themed knick knacks. I'm going to take them to WalMart and get them printed up like we did our Christmas cards. Just don't need as many of them for Easter...

I used the sport setting on my camera since the chicks refused to stand still...

4. skooby

skooby Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2009
    San Andreas, Ca
    I have to finish St. Patricks day cards first. A few ladies and I get together at the local church for a few hours on the second friday evening of the month and craft. We have a potluck. My SIL and I will usually work on our cards and then some scrappin. Some ladies just come to read in peace with out the hubby buggin them. [​IMG] They're to funny. I have a new set of stamps for my easter cards. It has eggs of all sorts on it. I haven't figured
    out how I am going to lay out the card yet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by