1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

anyone near Ga off of I-20 in Alabama

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by bargain, Aug 3, 2008.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi I'm from West Georgia - out I-20 near alabama line.

I have over 200 chickens - we're chicken crazy and goats, mule, turkeys, etc.

I'm looking for some marans and would gladly do some trades for them. I have lovely sussex and easter egg chickens for sell/trade as well as silver wynadottes and more. Also looking for a standup incubator and brooder.

2. EggHunter_66

EggHunter_66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Box Springs,Georgia
    Hello,
    I live in Box Springs, GA (but work in Columbus) and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a easter egg hen. I couldn't order on line seeing most hatcheries want you to order like 20 and I only want 1 or 2. How much do you sell them for? How old are they?
    Thanks!

3. porteryork

porteryork Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Hi, I live not all that far from you. I am dying to add two more ee girls to my flock. I have another friend (Missouri Chick) who may want some too.
    Thanks, Michelle

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    EGGHUNTER_66 and Porter Yolk I sent you a pm and an e mail. If you have questions please call me after 3:00 pm today at 404-409-2352 as I gotta get my fall tomatoes in and pick peas . Thanks.

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I am in West Ga. too !!! Newnan but real close to Franklin !!!
    I do know someone who has Black Copper Marans !!! ME!!!! And the man I bought them from lives in Franklin too!!! And that is not to far from you. Let me know if I can help !!!

6. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Hi, I would be interested in some Silver Waynadotte's egg's to hatch. I live in muscadine right at the state line near Benefield's store and Providence Church Road. It sound's like we live very close. Please PM me if you can help me out if not maybe interested in a trio. Thank's

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Chilling in Muscadine, I sent you an e mail. Please call me again at 404-409-2352. The cell lost your number and I was unable to return your call. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by