Anyone near League City, TX?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by lexustami, Sep 20, 2007.

1. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    I have some questions for you. Not chicken related but I'm trying to follow up on something I was told that happened in your area.

Thanks.

Tami

2. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    what up?? my ex lives over that way....

3. lexustami

lexustami Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    St. Clairsville, OH
    This is the story. I'm just trying to verify it.

My brother met a girl online. They say they are very much in love. I (along with the rest of my family) pegged her as a fraud from the first second. He has never met her in person and she had plan of moving from TX to TN in January with her 2 young boys. (who in their right mind would do this anyway?)

She told my brother she was going to Israel with her church for some missionary work. On Sunday or Monday my brother heard from a "friend" of hers that there was a terrible car accident in Israel. The pastor and his wife were killed along with another church member. This girl survived but is in critical condition and has amnesia. She doesn't remember the last 10 years.

I searched all of the local newspapers and can't find anything about this accident. I would have a hard time believing that something like this wouldn't have make the Galveston and Houston newspapers.

Can you find out if he heard anything about this? I think it is a big scam and she is playing some kind of angle. I did a background check on her and she had a felony arrest for credit card theft. My brother didn't seem to care about it and chalked it up to her being young and stupid when it happened.

Thanks!!

Tami

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by