Anyone near Springfield, Mo?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smoothmule, Apr 12, 2008.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Anyone near Springfield, Mo with eggs to sell for hatching? I've got 2 little bantam hens wanting to set really bad. I'd like to give them 2 or 3 small bantam eggs each. They are the sweetest little hens.
    I'd also consider setting the eggs for someone and split the chicks. I'm north of Springfield about 45 minutes but willing to drive a little.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Why not get them in the mail!? I know there have been a lot of posts about bad Post office damage, but sometimes....its worth the try.
    I have recieved eggs in the mail with a pretty good hatch rate.
    On that note, I have Banty Cochin Frizzles. They seem to be throwing about a 50/50 frizzle/flat feathered rate. If you are interested...$15.00 for half dozen, includes shipping. PM me if interested.

3. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I got small banties and some cochins,plus some frizzles,golden seabrights in the banty size chickens.I am an hour away from springfield.

4. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Ann,
    I might PM you soon, I planned to come to Ava anyway to register a couple of MFT's. Do you know Toni Meins? She's a friend and lives near the MFT Association grounds. We both raise the MFT Ponies.
    I'm not sure which I'd want, the cochins are always cute but plain ole neat little bantams are so adorable.
    Thanks,
    Cathy

5. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    no,I don`t know Toni

6. bluehenlover

bluehenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2008
    Quote:Im a horse nut, I have an AQHA gelding and a mini. Do you have a couple pics of your MFT ponies? How tall are they?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by