1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone Near West TN? I will buy sell or trade.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BigBuckSnort, Sep 13, 2008.

1. BigBuckSnort

BigBuckSnort Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2008
    I live bout 20 mins North of Memphis. I have 4 pullets/cockrels. Not sure yet. Do not want roos, will trade or sale, also interested in buying. I have pics.

2. Carolyn

Carolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    I don't know how far you want to travel but froggy posted a thread about needing to sell her whole flock. It doesn't say so in the heading but she is in Dickson which is on our side of middle TN. I 40/hwy 70 go thru there and it is just across the TN river. Hope that helps.

3. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    What breed are your chickens? Are you wanting to trade all of them, or just the roosters?What age are you looking for? I have some young pullets(mixed) about 2-3 months old. I am just South of Jackson. I would not want to trade for roosters,though. I have too many all ready. I doubt you will fin anyone that will trade a pullet for a rooster, but hey,who knows,you might.

4. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    [​IMG] I am in Gibson. The feed store in Trenton, TN almost always has some pullets. I think they have some australorps, buff orps, and guineas right now (they looked about 6 -8 weeks old a week ago).
    The name of the feed store is Treadwell's. The phone number is 731-855-3031. If you call them ahead of time and tell them what you're looking for, they may be have what you need out on their farm that they could bring up to the store for you.
    If you need help with directions or anything, PM me and maybe I can help you out.
    I may have some RIR's that I could part with.
    What breeds are you interested in?
    ~Rebecca

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by